Tuesday, December 11, 2007

New Advertisers

I would like to thank the 3 new advertisers that signed on to DebtFree4ever today. Debt Management, Commercial Mortgages, and Secured Loans. All 3 advertisers are targeting our UK readers. They each paid me $50 for the text link. With these new advertisers, I am now closer to my getting almost $2,000 in debt eliminated by the end of March 2008. Which also means I am with $50 of getting my insulation installation paid off by the end of this month (December 2007). Of course, I would love to see an additional $500 to get rid of my credit card paid off by the end of the year to. A lofty goal I know, but still a dream that I am shooting for.


There is also an advertiser that signed on Sept 26, 2007, that I failed to thank at the time. KLLC paid $225 for the following ad on DebtFree4ever.

Many banks and credit debt companies which have piled up their stocks are expanding their personal and commercial services. On individual level, student loan services are being offered at nominal interest rates. While commercially, banks have really queued up to sell out the merchant accounts combined with a merchant card. Merchant account lets you accept the online payment through credit cards. Such services can now easily be availed through online bank.

I would like to thank each one of these companies for supporting my Debt-Free goals. With each of these supporters banning together, I will be able to reaching my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment