Saturday, December 8, 2007

Looking At My Rate Plan

After reviewing my rate plan, I cannot reduce my plan. I use an average of 605 minutes a month. My plan is $39.99/month. If I reduce my rate plan, I will still be paying $39.99 but only get 600 minutes. As you can see, I am getting a real good deal. A deal that I would lose if I change my plan.
Plan price $39.99
myFaves Minutes N/A
Whenever Minutes® 1000
Weekend Minutes Unlimited
Weeknight Minutes Unlimited
Mobile-to-mobile minutes N/A
Additional minutes $0.40

Additional charges to my bill include Roadside Assistance for $2.99/month. I also found unauthorized charge for $9.99 by Ringaza that is being "blacklisted," to insure that they don't bill me again. I also found that I was still be billed $5.99/month for a service I had discontinued. That being the package allowing me to download up to 3 ring tones a month. I have also requested that this be discontinued at once.

These two charges alone would cut my $70/month bill by $16 plus taxes. That means my new estimated bill will be between $45-$50 figuring 10% tax.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for your comment on my site. I just wanted to let you know that I posted a response to your comment there. Also, I like your site and will browse around a bit. :)

    -hereverycentcounts

    ReplyDelete