Friday, July 20, 2007

Yard Sale Planning

I am currently planning to have a yard sale on August 11. Selling 2 or 3 brand new never opened CD's. One of which is Big n rich. A number of video's, t-shirts, a coat and several more items yet to be found and gone through.

I may even be able to sale an old computer, if I can find my old CD's to clean off all my stuff and prepare it for sale to a new owner. It is my hope that I will be able to make at least $100 (wish it could be $1000) that day, even after I pay the $10 free for the community flea market, being held that day, in conjunction with national neighborhood night out against crime.

Time to get busy digging out all the items I don't need, want and/or can do without and get them prepared to sell that day.

1 comment:

  1. One yard sale thing that worked well for me (if you have a lot of clothing, towels, bedding,etc) is "stuff a bag $2". I saved up plastic bags from the store and people loved it. I had a large table full of linens & clothing, and it got rid of a lot. I had separate tables for stuff I wanted to price individually.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete