Saturday, July 21, 2007

Welcome! Look Around and Stay A While

It seems that I must have hit the lottery sort to speak. Yesterday, I looked at my stats and was amazed to see such a huge influx of visitors. Looking more closely at the states, it seems most of the new visitors are coming in, by way of Google searches. The search term, in one day has become the number one search term for this site. What was that term? Various versions of "84 square foot house" or home. All in all at midnight central time, I had received 310 hits on that article/page alone. Over all I had 384 unique visitors for the day. Considering I normally have 50-100 and occasionally 200 a day, to swell to almost 400 is fabulous. If this keeps up, I could be the number one personal finance blog rather then just one of the top 100.

So I would like to welcome all the new readers. If this is your first time here or if you have never commented before, I would like to welcome each of you. Everyone is encouraged to comment on any of the articles. All I ask is that if you don't have a blogger account, click on other and give yourself a name, so that your comments will be taken a little more seriously then a no name anonymous reply would be. The name you type in can be your real name, a nick name or an online pseudonym and is just to identify your comments.

This blog is (as stated above) a personal finance blog. I discuss my personal financial troubles openly here and my readers rebuke or support (with their comments) me. In addition I have talked about various frugal and thrifty tips. Discussed financial gurus like Dave Ramsey and John Cummuta. I have even discussed billionaires and business leaders such as Ron Burkle and Warren Buffett. It's all here, it's all my opinion, with your agreements, disagreements and thoughts thrown in. It to is my open book of the huge stupid mistakes I have made financially and all my struggles as I dig myself out of debt.

So with that, I would again like to say welcome and thank each and everyone of you for stopping by. Feel free to make a comment here to say hi and post how you found my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment