Monday, July 16, 2007

SPONSOR: Debt Consolidation

I found a site recently called DebtHelp.com. The website offers Debt consolidation loans. When I talked previously about this site, we focused on the student loan consolidation section of their website. Today however, we are going to focus on the section that Dave Ramsey would preach against.

Now I know that borrowing to get out of debt is dangerous. In fact most people, some 90+%, are deeper in debt with in a year of consolidating their debt. That is why Ramsey preaches against it. However, there are times in my mind where I wonder, if it wouldn't help.

Sure, it can't be taken lightly, and if it is done, it must truly be the last loan you ever take out. While, I would never recommend it, I would suggest taking a look at DebtHelp.com, if you are going to try to get relief on your debts through debt consolidation loans.

Of course if you do consolidate, you will be mortgaging your home and if you don't get this, what should be, your last loan ever paid off on time, you can lose your home.

Whatever, you do, you must look at all your options, including DebtHelp.com. Their solution finder is awesome, and is a great way to consider your options if you do in fact decide to consolidate your debts.
OK, so I have given my thoughts, now it's time to hear your your thoughts. Take a look at the site, and be open and honest about your thoughts on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment