Friday, July 27, 2007

Thinking Ahead














I was thinking ahead the other day. Wondering what exactly I wanted to do, when I finally get 100% debt free. I have some big dreams. Interesting dreams. Some career minded. Others just for fun. Still others involve retirement.

What are those dreams?


  1. Vacations - I would like to make it to every Presidential Library. Also I would like to make my first trips to New York, Hawaii, France, England and Germany. In addition to revisiting the District of Columbia, Atlanta (World of Coca-Cola 'KO'), and the (British) Channel Islands (This time making it to Jersey and Herm, while revisiting Sark and Guernsey. There also more parts of Canada and spots of the remain 50 states I would like to see.

  2. Business - I would like own my own chain of stores.

  3. Retirement - I want to save my money, instead of living paycheck to paycheck, so that I might be able to retire someday with enough to actually live on, even if I can't get my social security money back.

  4. Spending - I want to be able to pay cash for everything, without worry about be pressured to borrow. Likewise, I want to be able to pay my bills the same day they come in the mail, rather then wondering if I will have the money to pay this months bill.

4 comments:

  1. I have the utmost faith that you will be able to accomplish all those things. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If any will do it, I'm confident it will be you. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete