Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Financial Aid Meeting

I have a meeting this afternoon to discuss financial aid at Bryan College. This meeting will determine, if it will even be feasable for me to go back to school and get my Business Administration degree. If I don't get a full ride in grants and scholarships, then it will be a no go. Though I have thought about doing student loans as part of the mix, if it will pay off a majority of debt, thus defering my payments for 14 months and give me less to worry about as I try to focus on schooling rather then my debt. At the same time, I know in the back of my head that it is not that great of an idea.

I will post more on the meeting later. For now, that will be it. Would love to hear what all 100 of you think.

2 comments:

  1. I'll be praying for you buddy!

    If it doesn't work out please consider http://www.aspen.edu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say go for it. Even if you have to take out student loans. As long as you realistically estimate your future income based on your degree. Don't go taking out 100k in student loans or anything.

    ReplyDelete