Sunday, February 11, 2007

Popcorn and Gravy

Today, I ate popcorn and gravy. No, not together. Last night when I woke up, after sleeping in till 6 pm, I fixed popcorn for my "breakfast." I made to much popcorn really, but oh man it was so good. Homemade popcorn is so much tastier then that expensive stuff in the microwave bags.

Then this morning for my 6 am dinner, I made up some delicious biscuits and gravy. Using the sausage that I bought yesterday and a couple of slices for the biscuits. (Note to self, I am almost out of flour.) The fact I spent $2.53 on sausage and used it all to make a little bit of gravy with 2 sausage patties, means I easily went over budget today, but I am hopping that by the end of the month, it will average out.

total cost :
Popcorn 5 cents (approximately)
Sausage gravy $3.00

No comments:

Post a Comment