Sunday, February 11, 2007

Incoming Money Delayed

Thursday was the 8Th of the month. What is so special about the 8Th? The 8Th of each month is when my roommates rent is due. As of yet, I have not received his check and with insurance premiums due, I am getting antsy, even though I know it will probably be setting on my recliner when I get home in the morning. Then again it may depend on his payday, which may not be until this Thursday.
At least I received my weekly paycheck this past Thursday. It was nice to see it back to the regular dollar amount after seeing it drop $25 each of the previous 2 weeks, thanks to cuts in hours at work.
In a related note, it is about time for my quarterly check from Peoples Telecommunications, LLC, which would help out a lot also. That check should come sometime in the next month or so. In addition, somewhere around the 15Th of March, I should receive my K-1 from them, so that I can get my taxes filled.

No comments:

Post a Comment