Saturday, February 10, 2007

New Registrar

After 2 days of my domain name being a dead link, it is finally up and running again. It, was time to renew my domain name, so while I was at it, I changed the registrar. The new company, offers more services and hopefully better service then did yahoo. As such, I now have a new email address. It is kevin -AT- debtfree4ever.net.


If anyone tried to access this blog with the domain name during the past couple of days and couldn't, that is the reason. I am truly sorry for the inconvenience and am hopeful that this new relationship will be a positive one. Though, I am not impressed with their "domain management" page. I much rather, the management page register.com has with their sub-contractor "my-account-manager.com," who has all of my other domain names, but charges extra for even email forwarding.

Well, now it's time to start focusing on some finance posts that I have in the hopper. Look for them later tonight or tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment