Thursday, April 28, 2011

Obama Birth Certificate Flap is Tiresome

The Obama birth certificate thing is in the news again. I find this whole thing to be a little annoying. I mean come-on. Trying to say the President wasn't born a U.S. citizen. That is absolutely ridiculous. we have more pressing matters to attend to and all we can focus on whether or not the President was a U.S. citizen at the time of his birth? Really?
Let's face it, whether we like it or not Obama's mom was a U.S. citizen which automatically makes Obama a U.S. citizen the moment he was born no matter where in the world he is. We may not agree with his politics, but we are wasting our time on this birth certificate thing. Let's move on. Let's focus on real and pertinent issues that we face in American politics.
If you still want to focus on this birth certificate bunk then take a look at the pdf file of his certificate and move on. I for one was never caught up with all this debate, but I did look at the pdf file out of curiosity (and to make this post.



----------
My name is Kevin, and that's what I think. What do you think? Agree? Disagree?

follow me on Twitter




No comments:

Post a Comment