Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sunday! How Do You Celebrate?

Morning! Today is Easter Sunday. The day (if we are Christians) we remember when the Lord Jesus Christ arose from the dead (aka the Resurrection) . It is an important day in our Christian faith. As such we will be honoring the Lord and this day both on this blog and our actions today (of course actions should be seen everyday).


This morning I am getting up and cooking a hot breakfast for my wife of fried ham, scrambled eggs, hash browns and coffeecake to top it all off. It will be one delicious Easter morning breakfast.
Then we will be off to church for our Easter Sunday service. I know the pastor will have a great message because he always does. After which will be the weekly church potluck with the Spanish service. My wife and I made deviled eggs yesterday for something different at this weeks meal. To finish off we will have our Sunday School class that we have while the Spanish service is going. To say the least it is expected to one fantastic Easter Sunday.
How about you? What are you doing this Easter? Do you go to church? For those that don't how do you celebrate the day?





---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter and facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment