Saturday, April 23, 2011

Freebies Saturday Easter Weekend Edition (2011)

It is time once again for this weeks Freebie Saturday. This makes the 21st edition of this feature. I make every effort to make sure that the freebies I list are real free offers. If you have to answer a survey and then go through 50 pages of ads to get the so called free item, I consider that spam. That is why I make every effort to make sure that those websites are never included in my list. This weekend is Easter Sunday so many of the offers will be Easter related. Hope you enjoy them.


  1. 35 fantastic Easter Recipes - from Mr. Food. Includes Easter Brunch Punch, Crown Roast of Lamb, Baked Ham in Cheese Crust, Bacon cheddar Deviled Eggs, Cranberry Hot Cross Buns and more. Enter your email address to access the free ebook.
  2. Free 4x6 Photo with the Easter Bunny - Offer from Bass Pro Shops. Free photo and other activities until 4/24. Call your local shop to see if they are participating.

  3. Free printable letters from the Easter Bunny - Offer from Free Easter Printables, download and print. You can choose from a generic letter from the Easter Bunny, bunny to girl, bunny to boy, bunny funny checkbox letter for adults, for child with siblings, older child who may not believe, funny letter to adult, religious and a "Thanks for the carrots" letter from the Easter Bunny.

  4. Another 17 fantastic Easter Recipes - this time from Recipe Lion. Includes Brunch Egg and Cheese,  Easter Ham with Peach Glaze, Spring Vegetables, Blue Peep Pie and more. Enter your email address to access the ebook.

  5. My Very First Easter - Free Kindle Download, offer from Amazon. From the Beginners Bible.

  6. Get a Free Sample of Maximum Strength Zantac 150.
    Happy Easter and lets not forget the true meaning of Easter.

--- go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think. follow me on Twitter and facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment