Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Making my green March Madness party memorable

Guest post written by Joan Douger

Most years my husband and I throw a March Madness themed party and this year we're going to throw one. Except it's going to be a little different, in a good way. We're going to try and make it green. So many years we've thrown away a whole bunch of trash after the party and I'm trying to cut down on waste anyway.

But I'm no expert at being green, so I went online to do some research about what exactly I could do in regards to that. While I was online looking up some stuff about that I found the site Shopelectricityratestexas. I read through it some and decided to sign up for a new electricity service at a better rate than our existing! one.

I'm pulling together my resources to get a whole bunch of basketball mremorabilia to hang up around our home for the party. We have a lot on our own, but I might borrow a few things just to use as decorations for our party. I think that's an easy way to decorate instead of just buying a bunch of disposable decorations.


----------
My name is Kevin, and that's what I think. What do you think? Agree? Disagree?

follow me on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment