Monday, April 25, 2011

Frugal Tip #39 Greeting Cards

Earlier this year, I started posting a more in depth look at each of the frugal tips. Over the next few weeks I will publish the frugal tips that I have collected. Please note that not every tip will work for everyone. Chose as many of the tips that will work with you and your family and start implementing them. Today we will proceed with Tip #39 If you have to send a card (Christmas, birthday) send electronic ones or perhaps make your own. Let's face it greeting cards are pretty pricing. However, electronic cards are not always practical because there are still people who don't use the internet. So perhaps using a combination of the two ideas is the best way to save money and still get out greeting cards to those that you love. Making your own is a good idea and can be more meaningful because they are more personal.
So what do you think? Do you still send cards? Do you make your own? Do you send electronic Cards (e-cards)? How do you save your hard earned money in this area?



---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter and facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment