Saturday, April 9, 2011

Freebies Saturday - April 9, 2011

It is time once again for this weeks Freebie Saturday. This makes the 21st edition of this feature. I make every effort to make sure that the freebies I list are real free offers. If you have to answer a survey and then go through 50 pages of ads to get the so called free item, I consider that spam. That is why I make every effort to make sure that those websites are never included in my list.


  • The Law Firm of Greenstein & Milbauer is giving away free keychain lights to help you avoid becoming a victim. Get yours today.



  • Bacardi is giving away free t-shirts to whoever likes them on Facebook.
    You can get your free t-shirt from Bacardi by liking them on Facebook and clicking the Get Started. Allow them to access your Facebook profile and then fill out the freebie form with your information. You get to choose a men's or women's t-shirt and what size you would like.



    ---
    go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


    follow me on Twitter and facebook

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment