Friday, April 15, 2011

Getting Caught Up I Think...

This has been one hectic week. I think I have done more running all over Austin then I have at any other time since moving here. And it's not over yet. I have two barbecues to attend this weekend. Not to mention my regular work and church. However, despite all that I think I am about caught up with everything. Except for the office cleaning that I need to do.
The Blog and the Future
I want to get where I have more regular features. One that I keep on planning to add, even have made posts in that category is the weekly (or nearly) bank closures which would be labeled something like "Financial Shutdown". If it actually happens and becomes a regular feature each Friday evening (or Saturday morning) it would join "Frugal Mondays" and "Freebie Saturdays" as regular weekly features on this blog. What do you think? Can you think of a better name for this feature?


---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter and facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment