Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools Prank Fools Some

Almost everyone who read and commented on this mornings post were fooled by the post. In fact only one commenter seemed to have caught that the post was labeled "holiday" in addition to "news". "The truth of the matter was that there has been no talks with Google or any other company to buy the blog," said blogger Kevin Surbaugh, "It was all just a April Fools Day rouge." It was fun watching people believe it and seeing the congratulatory comments. However GDJ caught own and left the comment, "Happy April 1!" Thanks to all my readers who enjoyed the sense of humor we played this morning.

We are still around and will continue bring great personal finance tidbits.


---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter and facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment