Saturday, April 16, 2011

Freebies Saturday - 4/16/11 (Tax Weekend Edition)

It is time once again for this weeks Freebie Saturday. This makes the 21st edition of this feature. I make every effort to make sure that the freebies I list are real free offers. If you have to answer a survey and then go through 50 pages of ads to get the so called free item, I consider that spam. That is why I make every effort to make sure that those websites are never included in my list.

  • How about a free sample of body wash today? This is another offer from WalMart and we know how quickly they seem to disappear. So get yours before they are gone.

  • Free Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Shampoo. My wife loves Garnier so I am sure she will be wanting to get her free sample. As in the previous one, this is another freebie from Walmart's website, so hurry before they are gone.

  • HydroMassage locations nationwide will provide free massages between April 14 and April 18 to help eliminate the stress of tax filing. Get a coupon for a free message at www.hydromassage.com/taxday.htm and call ahead to schedule a session. Don't forget to leave the gratuity even though it is free.

  • MaggieMoo's Ice Cream and Treatery will offer a free mini ice cream sundae from 3 pm to 6 pm April 18. The "Sundae Stimulus" will feature the new Crumb Cake Fundae, which includes cinnamon Hostess Streusel Cake, cinnamon "Cinamoo" ice cream, caramel sauce, mixed nuts and whipped cream. Don't miss out. Just head to your local MaggieMoo's at 3 pm your time and request your "free mini ice cream sundae."

    ---
    go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


    follow me on Twitter and facebook

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment