Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Look

Last week I sat in and started trying to make my blog more user friendly. Some reported having a hard time to get the page to open. Figuring that it could possibly be a problem to much stuff on the page rather then individual server issues. I set out to find a way to ease the load time. What I found was to create tabs. If you look across the top of the page I now have tabs up there. Theses tabs helped me get some of the information out of the sidebars and hidden behind their own respective tabs. If you want to watch some of my videos, they can be found under the "video" tab. If you want to see all the press that I have received, that can be found under the "news" tab. All the honors and memberships and such are under the "honors" tab and so forth. I hope this will ease loading times and increase the experience each of you have on my blog. I hope also that every visitor will also use the budget forms that we have placed on the sister site at PrinceOfThrift.com.
Thanks be sure to let me know what you think of the new design.



---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter and facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment