Saturday, January 15, 2011

Freebies Saturday - 1/15/11

It is time once again for this weeks Freebie Saturday. This makes the 10th weekly edition of this feature. I make every effort to make sure that the freebies I list are real free offers. If you have to answer a survey and then go to through 50 pages of ads to get the so called free item, I consider that spam. That is why I make every effort to make sure that those websites are never included in my list.




  • Fill out the form under this link to receive a free sample of Crest 3D Whitestrips.



  • Try Amazon Video On Demand With a Free Hit Movie. This offer expire March 31, 2011.




  • You can get your free sample of Cream of Wheat Cinnabon by clicking the link in the bottom right corner that says Want to Get a Free Sample of Cream of Wheat Cinnabon? Fill out the freebie form and click Submit to request your free sample.
    ---
    go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


    follow me on Twitter and facebook

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment