Saturday, January 8, 2011

Freebies Saturday

It is time once again for this weeks Freebie Saturday. I make every effort to make sure that the freebies I list are real free offers. If you have to answer a survey and then go to through 50 pages of ads to get the so called free item, I consider that spam. That is why I make every effort to make sure that those websites are never included in my list.

  • Free Post-It Durable Tabs Get you tabs to help organize you home and office files, or your recopies in the kitchen.

    While supplies last. Only open to U.S. residents, 18 or older.

  • Oasis Welcome Kit is delivered straight to your home and includes a set of exercise bands for simple at-home osteoarthritis exercise use, along with some other great materials.

    Only open to U.S. residents, 18 or older.


    ---
    go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


    follow me on Twitter and facebook



  • No comments:

    Post a Comment