Monday, January 3, 2011

JMC Ministries Newsletter

Email not displaying correctly? View in browser      Instant Unsubscribe      Report Spam

JMC Ministries
Christian/Gospel / Christian / Instrumental
Members: Jeremy and Miranda Caverley
 > PLAY SONGS      > SHARE SONGS    

 

Dear Friends,

This new years so far has been a rough one for me (Miranda).  Yesterday my Cousins Wife Thelma passed away after a short battle with Cancer.  Thelma was a wonderful Christian Woman and she passed away peacefully in her sleep with all the family around her.  My Cousin David is taking it hard but God is comforting him.  The most amazing thing that happened after Thelma passed away was my cousins and other family that were there with David had church there at his home and the holy spirit came down and 2 of my cousins gave their hearts to Jesus!!!  I've been in tears since I found out about that because though 1 life was lost 2 were saved yesterday!  And now we have the promise of God that we will all see Thelma again in heaven.  I'm sure she is up there walking the streets of Gold and having a Grand time.  My Grandma is taking it hard because David is my Grandma's nephew and all my Grandma is the only one left out of all the original Vititoe Family other than her brother in Atlanta Georgia who is in failing health.  My Grandma has become like the Mother to all her neices and nephews since their parents have passes away through the years.  It is a very hard time for everyone and we just ask you pray for My family as during this time of Grieving.

I also want you to pray for me especially not only am I dealing with the death of my cousin, but on January 10th it will be 2 years since my Grandpa (my mom's dad) passed away.  It has been very hard not having him here sometimes it feels like it was just yesterday when he passed away unexpectedly.  I know my Papaw is in heaven waiting for all of us and have a wonderful time but it is very hard because he helped so many people and made a huge difference in so many peoples lives through the love of Christ.

There has also been alot of sickness in my family since Christmas right now my Mom, Aunt Ramona, and her son Brandon all are suffering with Upper Resperatory Infections and need prayer. 

But the good news out of all this is.  Jeremy is continuing to get to know his sister, brother, aunt and nephew on his dad's side that he recently found. It has really helped Jeremy and given him closure and making him feel that he isn't an orphan any longer. 

Jeremy also started Winter Session in College today after over a month off.  I'm so proud of him and I just pray God continues to give him the wisdom and knowledge to pass his classes and get his degree.

Jeremy and I New Years Eve performed at Bond's Chapel near Waverly Ohio for their Night Watch Service.  We had a great time I got to reconnect with some old friends of my family and fellowship with them.  We are planning on going back next Sunday to visit again.  Due to performing at Bonds Chapel Friday night we did not have a JMC LIVE show but we are starting our regular schedule this Friday at 8p.m.

Our prayer for 2011 is to continue to grow in the Lord and in our marriage.  Our marriage has been very strained due to my sicknesses and at times has nearly broken both of us.  But we have made,  it truly only by leaning of God's Strength and understanding.  We pray to follow God's path for our Ministry as we go into our 4th year of Ministry together.  We know not what the future holds but know God does and we just have to put it in his hands and let him guide us.

We hope all of you are doing well and have had a Merry Christmas and so far a happy new year. 

If you should have any prayer requests please send them to us and we will pray for them as well as our JMC Prayer Team.

God Bless
JMC Ministries
Jeremy and Miranda Caverley

UPCOMING SHOWS
JMC LIVEChillicothe, OHFri Jan 07 1108:00 PM 
JMC LIVEChillicothe, OHFri Jan 14 1108:00 PM 
JMC LIVEChillicothe, OHFri Jan 21 1108:00 PM 
> See More / Details

 ReverbNation       MySpace       Facebook       Artist Website       Other     



View As Webpage      Update Contact Info      Unsubscribe      Report Abuse      Privacy  

Physical inquiries can be sent to: 1355 Western Ave. Apt. 9, Chillicothe, OH, 45601, US
If our email is in your Spam/Junk Folder, please add officialjmcministries@gmail.com to your address book.

Powered by FanReach

No comments:

Post a Comment