Saturday, January 1, 2011

Freebies Saturday - New Years 2011 edition

Happy New Year. It is time once again for this weeks Freebie Saturday. I make every effort to make sure that the freebies I list are real free offers. If you have to answer a survey and then go to through 50 pages of ads to get the so called free item, I consider that spam. That is why I make every effort to make sure that those websites are never included in my list.



  • Free sample of Soooo Sweet! My wife and I don't use artificial sweeteners, but if you do; this may be an item you would like to try. (Soooo Sweet®! is an natural Stevia supplement)


  • Free Sample of Astroglide personal lubricant. What can I say. This is an interesting item to check out. Because of decency and the moral fiber in my bones; I can't say much else about this product.


  • Here is another Freebie where you will be required to like the products facebook page. Yoplait is giving a free cup of yogurt when you like their facebook page. When I submitted my request I was told that I would receive my coupon in 2-3 weeks. Can't wait for that one.

    ---
    go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


    follow me on Twitter and facebook



  • No comments:

    Post a Comment