Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Update On The Disgusting Hotel Situation!!

I recently received a second email, from the great folks at Wyndham Hotels. The company the owns the name to Knights Inn, Days Inn, Howard Johnson, Ramada Inn, among others The first email said that they had contacted the property manager, and that they would be getting back with me. Something that never happened to date, and certainly not before the the date they said it would. However, that's OK, because I really didn't expect that they would. Seeing as I don't trust anyone at the property in any way.

However, the folks at Wyndham, did send me the following email.
Thank you for taking the time to bring your concerns to our attention and allowing us the opportunity to address your needs. We are sincerely sorry to hear we did not provide you with an excellent Knights Inn experience. You can count on our team to help resolve your concerns.

We have reviewed your concerns and you will receive a check in the amount of $31.98 within a few weeks. I apologize for what you have experienced and for any inconvenience this has caused you. I sincerely hope you will give us an opportunity in the future to extend our usual hospitality.

Please know that we truly appreciate your feedback and the opportunity to respond to your concerns.

This email, came 2-days after the property manager was suppose to have contacted me by. If the information contained in it is accurate, and I do in fact get my refund within the next few weeks, I will consider the matter closed. I mean, I have contacted the Oklahoma Health Department, who is to be looking into the issue. As well as contacting the company who owns the name of the hotel. If they are refunding my money, then they see the value of my complaint, and I can expect that they are doing everything they can to correct the matter.

I never want to sleep in my car again, in front of a hotel room that was already paid for again.





---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment