Friday, September 3, 2010

Job Search

The job search has been going, so-so. I have not been called for a job interview at the grocery store. Even though, I have applied for several different positions. I have letters of recommendations from the owner of my previous company, my previous manager and the executive director of a non-profit that I sat on the board of directors of.

I did have a job assessment and interview with an excellent last week and this past Tuesday. Now I am just waiting for the call telling me that I am hired, and to go get my drug test. That job, would be a great job, and even though, over all is a slight drop in pay, could be more, depending upon commissions and any potential overtime. I am really hoping, I will get this job, but I can't put all my eggs in this one basket. I will continue submitting further applications, until I get a call telling me that I have been hired.

In addition, I need to get my new drivers license and get my car re-registered, but that is another issue that perhaps I can discuss at another time.



---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


Sponsor This Post(via PayPal) for $75 and Replace This Text.


follow me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment