Friday, September 24, 2010

Finding The Best Insurance Rates

When I moved, I had to find new auto insurance. For the simple fact that my insurance carrier in Kansas wasn't licensed to insure vehicles that were registered in another state. That meant, I had to find a new carrier and find one fast. I wanted someone I could trust, and I didn't want to pay more for my insurance then I had been. So I turned to the internet and a website that helps me to compare insurance quotes.

The site I used, was a secure site, that I could feel confident about inputting my information. A site that allowed me to get a number of quotes. Some of which, for my auto insurance had rates that was more then double what I paid for auto and homeowner insurance combined. Other rates were more reasonable, being very comparable to just the auto insurance. After looking at a number of quotes from various companies, I ended deciding to go with Geico because it was a name I could trust and the rates were very much comparable to what I had been paying with my previous insurer. I even obtained my renters insurance for my new apartment, and looked at rates to continue insuring the house back in Kansas until it sells.

The time maybe now, if you need to find new insurance, or simply want to try to find a better rate. Look, getting the most insurance for your money, is as important as your budget itself. So, what are you waiting for?





---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment