Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Free Money

The other day, I heard a report on the news regarding unclaimed money held in government vaults. Now, I have known about this personally, and checked to see on several occasions if I had any unknown cash. To my dismay, or perhaps delight, depending how you look at it, I didn't. This particular time though, my new bride, was surprised. She had never heard of this. So, I went to the computer and looked for her, and found nothing under any of her previous married or maiden names. While I was at, I looked for myself again. Then I decided, just for the heck of it, to look for her son. Bam! I found something. He had something from a utility company back in Kansas. What was it? How much was it? I don't know. I turned the information over to him, for him to find out more about it.
In the book, Free Money by Kevin Trudeau, this would be called free money. I am not sure about that, because it is money that you already had, and forgot about. Then again, if the money was from a deceased relative that you were the heir of, and you were just finding this money, then it might be free money.
I am sure, you have all seen this book being hawked on late night television. It seems like a very interesting book. However, I have questions. Perhaps if I read and review the book, those questions would be answered. However, I have not been offered the book for review (but that is another matter). Kevin's Free Money Book Reviews can be found online and most of those seem to be from people who have bought the book. Which is all good and well, but what are the book reviewers saying? Why is that I can't find any book reviews of this book? Trudeau also claims to send out two (2) other books free of charge, when you buy his Free Money book. Those books being Debt Cures (a book I really want to review) and the "25 Easy Ways To $5,000" Guide. Perhaps, I will get lucky and get to review these three books. If not, oh well, life goes on.



---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment