Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Prince of Thrift to be on TV?

Some of you may have heard, but I am sure most of you haven't. Yesterday, I had an opportunity to pursue one of my dreams. If only for a day. I received a call to be on the set of ABC's new sitcom, "My Generation." This was the first time as an Extra on any TV show or movie. Although, I have done a couple of modeling jobs, back in 1992.
The money isn't the best in the world, but it is better then nothing. So I am eager to get the check and for my chance to be in other projects before I get another job (or on my days off, once I land a full-time job).
Of course, there is no guarantee that you will be able to recognize me once the episode airs. My scenes may end up on the cutting room floor. Whether, I can be seen in the show or not, is not important. I really enjoyed the opportunity and look forward to watching the show, to learn more about it.

The program airs every Thursday at 7 pm on ABC.

*****Update: It appears this show was canceled before my episode even got a chance to air.******

---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment