Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Free Credit Score

Staying on top of your credit history is important. Even if you don't use credit, it is important to monitor your credit report, so that you know if someone has stolen your identity. As has happened to me before. It also lets you know if everything is being reported to your history accurately As you see, from those two examples alone, it is very important to monitor your credit score.

What I prefer is pulling my credit report three (3) times a year. Even though this site FreeScore.com, encourages you to pull all three at once, I see problems with that.

If you get only 1 report, lets say in March, then another in July and a 3rd in November, you will get to maximize your freed credit monitor service to the max. Thus seeing what your credit profile looks like at different times of the year.




---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.



No comments:

Post a Comment