Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Royal Wedding Pictures

Below are some of the pictures taken with disposable cameras that were setting on the tables at the reception. Hope you enjoy these pictures. The wedding photographers pictures (my step daughter-law) will have her pictures to us shortly.In addition my natural parents will be sending us CD's of the pictures, that they took. 

Guests await the cutting of the cake



My wife Pat and I with my foster parents after our wedding.

Brides bouquet as it's caught by Jessica Hines.



Wedding Flutes

My former Store Manager  Roger







Wedding cards and/or gifts may be sent to


D. Kevin and Patricia Surbaugh
PO box 170670
Austin, TX 78717





---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


Sponsor This Post(via PayPal) for $75 and Replace This Text.


follow me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment