Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Ink is Still Wet on the Contract

Today it is with some excitement and trepidation, that I report that my sphere of influence will be growing. I have signed an agreement with the Topeka Capital Journal to be a volunteer community blogger. The topic? What else, but personal finance. For the past year, I have been the number one personal finance blogger in Topeka, KS. Now, with this additional avenue, I will be able to reach more people in regards to digging their way out of debt.

The new avenue will have a slightly different feel. While, the blog may still contain some personal information, it won't be as extremely personal. As I see it now, the posts will be more like Forgeries and How To Prevent Them, rather than posts about my personal budget and fight with Washington Mutual or Bank of America.

When they first started the blogs and wanted people to apply, I did so but heard nothing. Then a couple of weeks ago, I applied again, and was immediately contacted. They liked my fraud post. With that, it was referred to those who make the final decisions. Today, I was called for the interview and to sign the contract. As soon as I finish this post. I will be writing my first post of introduction for CJonline.




If you like this post, buy me a coke

3 comments:

  1. Fights with BOFA and WAMU lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!

    That's great news. I'm sure that you will have some very interesting and informational posts there.]

    Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work, Kevin. Personal finance, with a Topeka twist! I love it!

    ReplyDelete