Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Refund When You Die! Maybe an Inheritance To

I couldn't believe my ears hen I heard the story on TV. Granted, I wasn't really paying attention to the TV, as messed with blog comments and getting ready to go out the door to work.

So, I decided to look it up online. I may leave a couple of minutes late, but there it is with 117+ news stories about it. A Wexford, PA couple has their home up for sale, but with a catch of sorts. They are offering a full refund when the buyer dies.

The couple have no heirs and built the house in 1993. They want $399,900 for the four-bedroom, 3 1/2-bath home, which is located about 20 miles north of Pittsburgh.


Yep, that's right folks, it's the deal of a lifetime. But, hey there is more, the couple are even offering the buyer a chance to become heirs.


If the buyer agrees to care for the couple in old age, he could also inherit their retirement home in Arizona.

"Why not go for the works? So if we're worth $2.5 million, you get it all," said Husick, 55.



Quoted Source comes from the AP News.

If you like this post, buy me a coke

No comments:

Post a Comment