Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Merger Question


This year I relaunched a blog that I had abandoned when I started this one. After much thought, it seems as though I don't have enough time to devote to both blogs. KevinsView.com is more political in nature and this blog is more personal finance in nature. This blog is still my thoughts and I was wondering what you all thought. I would like to hear your thoughts in the comments and in the poll (in the sidebar).

Would you be offended if I posted an occasional political thought? Do you think the political thoughts would turn people away? Bring more visitors in? Do you think it is a good idea? Let me know your thoughts. I will be anticipating your comments and your votes.

Details...if I do merge the two blogs...KevinsView.com will be forwarded into the DebtFree4ever.NET blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment