Tuesday, October 16, 2007

National Do Not Call Registry

News reports have been reporting that it may be time to renew your registration in the National Do Not Call Registry. It appears that registrations by phone expire quicker then if you register online. At least that is what it appears to me, when I went and renewed my registration online this time. When my registration was complete, I was given the following message:


REGISTRATION COMPLETE
You have registered the following telephone number in the National Do Not Call Registry:

(785) 969-8994


This registration will be effective until October 17, 2012.

Please print a copy of this page for your records




If you like this post, buy me a coke

1 comment:

  1. Kevin's phone before the 'Do Not Call Registry'

    rinnnnnngg rinnnnnng rinnnnng
    Hello?
    Please hold while we transfer you to next available operator.....

    CLICK.

    ReplyDelete