Saturday, October 13, 2007

Free Ipod


One thing I have wanted for a long time is an Ipod. Well, I found a blog who is giving away an 16GB Ipod Touch. Now if I am lucky enough to win this, I can download the Dave Ramsey radio show and hear it when ever I have time. Never again would I have to miss a minute of the show. Perhaps I could do the same thing for the TV show, but we shall see on that one.
The features of this particular Ipod are:

Multi-touch interface
3.5 Inch widescreen display
Surf the web with Wi-Fi 802.11b/g
Gift value $399.00


The winner will be selected at random on Monday November 12. I hope no one goes to the blog and enters, so I will have a better chance of winning. If you do, however, the author says you must follow a few simple rules.

All you need to do is make a post on your blog linking back to their blog article.

Then simply post a comment on said article with the address of the page that you made about this contest. One post will enter you into this contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment