Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Huge Strides and October's Budget

Well September was a very good month. I paid an additional 6% ($1,187) of my debt. What a great month. Most of the funds came from other sources other then regular income. Take a look at the chart from No Credit Needed below. It is great to see such progress. Still though, my original plan was to have most of those smaller debts paid off by now. My new plan is to have the Mortgage (home improvement), providian card, fingerhut and Black Gold insulation all paid off by the end of the year. Looking at incoming funds and the size of these debts, it is very ambitious, but I am going to do my best to make that goal.

This months bills include:


Mortgage: $75
Electric: $90
Heating: $50
Water: $40
Food: $50
Gas: $85
Car Payment: $400
Providian: $50
BlackGold Insulation $275
Fingerhut: $50

Total: $1,165

My expected take home income will be: $1,000
plus any income I might make from online and other sources.

4 comments:

  1. You are doing great...keep it up and you will be debt free before long!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mortgage is only $75????????? That's insanely low!

    ReplyDelete
  3. leighann -
    Thanks

    Cheryl -
    I actually have no mortgage as you know it....it is a home improvement loan with about $1,000 remaining on the loan. My goal is to have that debt gone by the end of the year, so that I can focus on the automotive debt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on another month of reducing your debt. You are doing fantastic and are an inspiration to me and my family.

    ReplyDelete