Sunday, October 21, 2007

Bad Credit Offers

Today I stumbled upon another site that claims to want to help rebuild a persons credit. I know, I can hear it now. It's not hard to hear that idea, and you would be right. The thought of someone, rebuilding their horrible credit, is very common.
However, anyone who has read my blog very much, knows I hate credit in all forms. If you have bad credit, obtaining a new credit card isn't going to help. In fact getting a new credit card would be like giving alcohol to an alcoholic.

When you have bed credit, the best thing you can do is to learn to use cash only. Avoid credit at all costs. Even if you have good credit, avoiding credit is sound advice, because you will end up spending more money when you use, then you would if you payed cash for every thing.

It's like Dave Ramsey says, "the same advice your grandmother gave, only we keep our teeth in." In addition, if you get a mortgage to buy a house, which I would suggest saving for instead, then do it responsibly. If you have bad credit and do not have even a down payment saved, you have no business getting a mortgage.

No comments:

Post a Comment