Thursday, May 29, 2008

Spending: $22.15 - No Soda Day


Yesterday, I managed to avoid drinking any soda at all. I did spend some cash, but not for anything to drink. Nor did, I eat anything during my 10 hours at work.

At closing, I bought 2 loaves of bread that was marked down to 50 cents each. I put one of those in the freezer, for future use. In addition, I also bought a 3 pack of Kettle corn for $1. Popping up a bag, when I got home to eat before going to bed.

As I drove home, I stopped by the Kwik Shop, and put $20 of gas in the tank.

All in all, I spent $22.15.

---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.

Get Paid to Sign Up, Refer Others, Read E-Mail, Complete Offers, and More!

1 comment:

  1. awesome on the no soda. Not to sound like a mom (I am one) where are your fruits & veggies (no popcorn does not count.) Even though I have very little food money I buy stuff for a salad every week and have some for lunch everyday. The whole salad cost about $6 and gives me about 6 servings. (lettuce $1, carrots $1, cucumber $1, tomatoes, $2, olives or beans $1-sometimes I splurge and get spinach which increases cost by another dollar or two.) You can pack some each night and bring to work. I add red whine vinegar as dressing. Yum! Sorry to nag!

    ReplyDelete