Monday, May 5, 2008

Charges for Physical Therapy Reduced

As I mentioned the other day, the physical therapists called and said that they needed to redo the paperwork for the charges. The reason is that they figured in a charge for a treatment the insurance wouldn't cover. So, without that charge my total bill will be $665. Plus the 5% processing fee that brings it up to $698.25. With the payments being $29.09 for 24 months.

Of course, I hope to have this paid this year as well. With my larger paycheck (even though by the hour, it's lower) I should be able to get all three of the small debts paid off this year. Then, my hope is to get both the car and the IRS (currently deferred) paid off by the end of 2009.



---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.

Get Paid to Sign Up, Refer Others, Read E-Mail, Complete Offers, and More!

No comments:

Post a Comment