Friday, May 2, 2008

Dave Ramsey in KC Tomorrow

Filling up the gas tank last night was a pain. I paid $3.49/gallon. With gas prices that high, I wonder, if I can even afford to drive to Kansas City tomorrow for the Dave Ramsey live event. The $20 of gas I put in the tank only brought the the tank to 3/4 full. If I remember from last year, it will take me about half a tank to make the trip. Of course this year the arena, he is in will be about 2 miles closer, which means I would save about 8 miles. Last year, I drove to to the arena, found where it was then drove to Wendy's for a late breakfast. The Wendy's is accross the street from this years event location.

The event is an awesome time. At least it was last year, and I expect it to be again this year. However, can I really afford to make the drive? Do I really need to go? I certainly could use the money elsewhere. Perhaps, the $300 dividend check will arrive today.





---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.

Get Paid to Sign Up, Refer Others, Read E-Mail, Complete Offers, and More!

No comments:

Post a Comment