Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Closer to getting another loan pad off

I am getting closer to eliminating the home improvement (AmeriFirst) loan. I received my dividend check, last week, and set the folks at Amerifirst $205.19 (of the $405.19). I hope to be able to payoff the last $200 by the end of the month. However, I had forgotten it was time for my quarterly insurance payment. So we will see, how it works out. Since my paycheck is now bi-weekly, I have to wait another week, before I get paid again. That date, will be, one day before the insurance payment is due. Still, I am excited and am looking forward to getting rid of this debt. Stay tuned, perhaps you will see me succeed in getting rid of this debt, pay the insurance and the utilities in this month.


---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.

Get Paid to Sign Up, Refer Others, Read E-Mail, Complete Offers, and More!

1 comment:

  1. that is so awesome! way to go! I will have a party when it is all paid off (ok I'll be the only one there, so is that really party?-lol)

    ReplyDelete