Thursday, May 22, 2008

A look at my cars gas mileage

2004 CHEVROLET CLASSIC
4 cyl, 2.2 L, Auto(L4), F



  • MPG City => 24
  • MPG Highway => 34
  • MPG Combined => 28


    Fuel efficiency calculator

    Recently, I have been seeing news items about increasing your MPG's simply by decreasing your speed. Driving under the speed limit. Driving a steady speed. Something, I have been trying to do the last few days. Perhaps I can get that 24 up to 48, mainly by driving 30-35 MPH in the 40 MPH zone between here and work. More people are passing me, but, hey they are the one's paying the higher gas bills because of their lead foot. One thing, I still would like to get eventually is a scooter, so that I can really save gas on my daily trips to work.

    ---
    go ahead share your thoughts with me now.

    Get Paid to Sign Up, Refer Others, Read E-Mail, Complete Offers, and More!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment