Monday, May 5, 2008

Fantastic Live Event Was Largest Ever

On Saturday May 3 (2008), I drove to Kansas City. My purpose was to attend financial guru, Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover Live Event. The day started eventfully. To start, before getting out of the driveway, I realized, I had forgotten the directions to Kemper Arena. Once, I was on the interstate and barely past the last free exit, I realized that I had forgot my ticket and camera. So, I had to take the next exit, which cost me 30 cents to get back into Topeka.

Now, with everything I needed I was on the road again. Seventy-five minutes later, I was pulling into the parking lot at Kansas City's Kemper Arena (45 minutes before the doors opened).

Last years Live Event sold 10,000 tickets, making it the largest Live Event in Dave Ramsey history. That record stood until this past February when the Dallas Event sold 11,000 tickets. However, Kansas City, once again regained the title of the largest Total Money Makeover, by selling 12,000 tickets.

When Dave came out on stage, he said that everything he teaches, he stole from God and his grandmother. As last year, I thoroughly enjoyed the event. As I have over the past 2-years, I will continue to compare him to other financial guru's.

To those that I met at the event, and who are reading this blog, perhaps for the first time, welcome. If you were at the event, please leave a comment and share your thoughts. If you have attended any of his Live Events, please feel free to comment and tell us your thoughts as well.


Finally, once again, here is the video of the Saturday Night Live skit, that Dave plays every year during his Live Events.


---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.

Get Paid to Sign Up, Refer Others, Read E-Mail, Complete Offers, and More!

No comments:

Post a Comment