Thursday, May 22, 2008

Spending: 1 soda at work. Meat and Vegies for the next few days.

All I bought last night was a Coca-Cola ($1.39). That is until I was closing. At which time, I bought some hamburger and carrots $8.82) to make some homemade potatoes, carrots and meatballs.

So before I went to bed, I peeled and sliced up some potatoes and carrots, and made some meatballs, and put them in the Crockpot.

I have to say I hate how high hamburger is getting, but it is still cheaper then eating out. So what can I do. Thank God, today is payday. I will be interested to see what I actually get in my paycheck since my raise (and promotion) 2 weeks ago.

---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.

Get Paid to Sign Up, Refer Others, Read E-Mail, Complete Offers, and More!

2 comments:

  1. I get 1 lb of ground turkey at ALDI for $1, it taste great. I make 4 hambugers for that or 1 meatloaf, or 1 meal of tacos. I hope your paycheck covers all your bills and gives you enough for food. -Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made about 8 or 10 meatballs, still have meat for 2-4 more, but ran out of room in the Crockpot.

    but I had just shy of 3 lbs of hamburger.

    ReplyDelete