Friday, May 30, 2008

Spending: $1.92 and No Soda Pop Again

Yesterday, I again made it through the day with no soda pop. I did however, start my day out with two glasses of iced tea. Yes they were southern style, the only way to drink it. My fellow northerners, just don't know what they are missing when they don't add a little sugar.

I was going to buy a name badge (have one printed) for work, but I didn't have my debit card in my wallet. That is something, I can take care of today, while I am out for my physical therapy appointment.

I did buy a small package of hamburger (just under a pound) for a $1.92 (w/ tax). The burger was on sale for $1.99/lb and will be used to make hamburger gravy today.


---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.

Get Paid to Sign Up, Refer Others, Read E-Mail, Complete Offers, and More!

No comments:

Post a Comment