Friday, June 17, 2011

Travel dreams

One of my dreams is to visit every Presidential library/museum run by the Nationall Archives. Below is a list of all the current museums and the ones I have made it to so far.
  1. ✓Jimmy Carter (Atlanta, GA)
  2. ✓ Dwight D. Eisenhower (Abilene, KS)
  3. ✓ Lyndon B. Johnson (Austin, TX)
  4. Ronald Reagan (Simi Valley, CA)
  5. Richard Nixon (Yorba Linda, CA)
  6. John F. Kennedy (Boston, MA)
  7. Gerald Ford (Ann Arbor, MI)
  8. Franklin D. Roosevelt (Hyde Park, NY)
  9. Harry S. Truman (Independence, MO)
  10. Herbert Hoover (West Branch, IA)
  11. George H. W. Bush (College Station, TX)
  12. William (Bill) Clinton (Little Rock, AR)
  13. George W. Bush (Dallas, TX) (Under Construction)
Not sure when I will be able to visit the rest of them. Especially considering the budget. However, I will trust the Lord my God and in his timing and if it is His will, I will make it. --- go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think. follow me on Twitter and facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment