Saturday, June 25, 2011

Freebies Satuday - June 25, 2011

It is time once again for this weeks Freebie Saturday. I make every effort to make sure that the freebies I list are real free offers. If you have to answer a survey and then go through 50 pages of ads to get the so called free item, I consider that spam. That is why I make every effort to make sure that those websites are never included in my list.
  • Try a Free Splenda Essentials Sample today. It's the same Splenda Sweetener you love only now with either B vitamins or with Antioxidants.
  • Get a Free SoyJoy Fruit Bar, but hurry they will go fast.
  • Join (or login if already a member) and get free Glad ForceFlex OdorShield with Febreeze trash bags. However, Vocalpoint tends to be a club exclusive to women.

  • Next To Nature Laxative - Find out for yourself how fantastic this natural laxative is in relieving constipation. Try it free with no obligation! Click link above then click on "Free Sample" once at the site.




    ---
    go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


    follow me on Twitter and facebook

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment