Saturday, June 11, 2011

Freebies Saturday - June 11, 2011

It is time once again for this weeks Freebie Saturday. I make every effort to make sure that the freebies I list are real free offers. If you have to answer a survey and then go through 50 pages of ads to get the so called free item, I consider that spam. That is why I make every effort to make sure that those websites are never included in my list.

  1. Do you like fishing? Here is a way to get some free fishing lures for your next fishing trip(s). Sign up for the Rapala email newsletter now and they will send you out a Free Trigger X Sample Bag of soft fishing lures, just for joining!


  2. Get a FREE Sample of VitaRocks Vitamins under the source part of the form select “vita rocks sample”. Under other source type in this url blog.wisdomsteps101.com. This is for the first 500 people so hurry.
  3. Get a free 1-year subscription to BusinessWeek magazine. I love reading about the world of business and this is a great way to do so in a way that fits within my budget. Just remember Business Week is a weekly magazine, so they can pile up quickly.
  4. Get a Free sample of raw coffee beans and instructions on how you can roast them at home. You will need to email them with your details to get your Free Coffee Beans.
  5. You have heard me talk about him and his free CD over the years. You may have even heard his commercials. Here is your chance to actually pick up that free CD and give it a listen. Get John Cummata's Transforming Debt Into Wealth System explains how to make all your debts disappear in 5-7 years! Request a free CD that contains all the information you need to learn how! This is your chance to get to know more about what he is saying, without laying out the cash.
  6. Get a Free Sample Of Nioxin Hair Care Products.



  7. Here's one I will have to remember to list next week for the Fathers Day edition. Treat your Dad to a free TCBY Yogurt on Father’s Day June 19.

--- go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think. follow me on Twitter and facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment