Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Monthly Budget - June 2011

The below budget is a typical monthly budget for my household. It is not hard and fast monthly budget, as I am not to discuss my actual pay rate from work, but I have included a rough idea. Although there are months I could make less then the estimated I put in from my salary. I also did not include any blogging income, because I never know when I might actually get a sponsor to the blog. Especially since I became more strict on what sponsors I will accept. I am just trusting the Lord and his timing as to when I can start doing this blogging/ministry full time. If you are praying person, please pray for God's guidance in this area and that the support will come sooner rather then later. Thanks.


Income $$$$
His (???) $1,000
His (???) $
Blogging Income $
Freelance Writing $
Hers (Disability) $1,053
Total Income $1,111
Monthly Budget $$$$
Rent $639
Home Savings $100
Water $39
Electricity $100
T-Mobile $100
Time Warner Cable $25
Food - Groceries $250
Emergency Fund $100
Automobile Gas $120
Household Total $1,473
Blog Related Expenses $$$$
A T T Internet $25
----- $
Total Blogging Expenses $20
Over All Totals $1,498


the chart above does not include a tithe, but a tithe is given. I personally have problems disclosing the exact mount of the tithe or really even mentioning the tithe because I do not want to appear to be bragging in anyway.
---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter




No comments:

Post a Comment